Thursday, October 30, 2014
Dantez's Army (The End Is Near)
"There goes the blood moon. That's our signal. Let's raise some natural hell on the Earth." Santana says as he turns back to his followers.
The end of the world is drawing near and it's now our time to play for souls. Santana looks back at his huge soul watcher and asks,
“Who wants to go and recruit some dear souls for me?"
"Oooh! Can I go?" I raise my hand and volunteer.
Santana turns back around, smiles at me, and says,
"I love me a willing spirit. Now let's go and pick out our first victim."
Santana and I turn back to the soul-watcher.
"Let's go hunting." he says laughing, rubbing his hands together.
After three minutes of searching the atmosphere, Dantez screams.
"Oooh I got it! I want him. His soul looks like a challenge."
The soul that he saw was that of Mr. George, a Christian for over a decade and an active church-goer. Little does he know that his soul is on the bidding block. Santana says,
"Ok then. It is decided. Mr. George is my new soul. I want you to try his faith and patience to the highest degree. Strike him down over and over again. After that, let's see where he stands. Hahaha. I now give you power to have your way with Mr. George. Do what you do so well Dantez."
Oh, did I forget to introduce myself to you? How rude! I'm Dantez: a special demon made from the components of lust, wrath and envy. I'm recruiting souls for the final battle held here on Earth. It's my master against yours. I know where my final destination will be, but it doesn't hurt to bring along company with me. Let's begin the war. It's a Monday morning and George is found hugging his daughter and wife before leaving for work.
"Let's see if he learned anything from the church services." I say as I get into position. I slowly creep up behind him and whisper into his ear,
"Your daughter hates you and can't wait for your funeral. You're too easy on her and need to show her your mighty hand more." George discourages that thought and remembers one sermon that said 'Wrath shouldn't raise your kids.' As he kisses his wife, I sneakily add "She's cheating on you with your neighbor, Tommy." George toys with that thought by thinking about the possibility and I see my opening.
As George exits out of the door, get his car keys ready and sees Tommy at his new car.
"Why didn't you get blessed with a car like that? You went to college, he didn't. You're a way better Christian and person than he will ever be." I whisper into George's ear.
George instantly remembers when Job said in the Bible 'Naked he came out of the womb and naked he will go back'. George starts up his car and heads to work. I go back to my palace and Santanaz.
"Great. You have planted the seeds and now it's time to keep pushing." Santanaz says as he laughs.
It's now the night and George is eating dinner with his family and starts conversation.
"So how was your day?" he asks his wife and daughter. His wife answers,
"Great honey."
I sneak into George's ear again and say,
"Yeah, considering that she and Tommy has been making love while you was working your finger to the bone."
It's time to have a little fun. Let's get to soul-hopping. I jump into his daughter, turn her eyes bloodshot red and start to talk through her.
"Father, I hate you and I can't wait until the day of your funeral."
I hop into his wife and say, "George, you could never be better than Tommy. He's way more handsome, better at love-making and is going somewhere with his life."
This is pretty fun; now let's see how this works.
George yells, "What!!!?? So my thoughts from earlier were right. I guess it's time for a divorce, you skank. I can tell when I'm not wanted. And you! How dare you talk to your father that way?"
His daughter responds, "I don't know what you're talking about."
George responds, "Don't act dumb with me! Get up to your room now!"
George's daughter left, went to her bedroom and slammed her door.
"What has gotten into you?" George's wife asks.
In case you haven't guessed, I jump into George now. I say,
"Shut up bitch! Be submissive to your husband. Explain to me how long this adultery has been going on behind my back!"
His wife responds, "I have no idea what you're talking about."
I go, "Ok. Now I'm just stupid, nobody knows what I'm talking about. I've got something for that though."
I say as I head into George's daughter bedroom. "So you hate me?" I ask as I bust through the door. I run, tackle her to the ground, and start hitting on her.
"Yes", I say, "Let the wrath just flow through. I knew you always had it in you."
Immediately, George's wife walks in and drags George off of his daughter. I go back to the lake and enjoy the rest of the show with Santanaz.
George's wife yells "Are you crazy!!?? Get out of here now."
George immediately sees what he has done, feels truly awful, but truly doesn't remember anything since he was at the dinner table. George goes out of the house, gets into his car, and drives to his cousin's house across town. He knocks on the door, gets let in, and his cousin gives him a pillow along with a blanket to sleep on the couch. He prays to God to give him understanding of everything going on and, if it be his will, give him the power to push through. The first hour of his sleep was pretty restful, but then the problems began. He began to see a vision of his daughter sitting on a couch, and singing 'Mary Had A Little Lamb'.
She sings "Mary had a lamb. Little lamb, little lamb. Mary had a little lamb-" Her face turns pale white and her eyes turn bloodshot red. Her voice turns ten levels deeper. She finishes "Whose fleece was white as snow. Isn't that how the song goes daddy? Don't lambs get slaughtered, father? Dad? What do you think the courts will do you to you? You beat a minor, that's not Christ-like. And just to let you know dad, Santanaz will have the victory, come over to our side."
After that, George wakes up and couldn't go back to sleep for the rest of the night. During the night, I kept feeding George thoughts like "She probably went to Tommy, because he's a better man than you. He satisfies her needs and she gives him what he wants. Everythiiinggggggg he wants. Might as well kill him and get it over with."
By time morning came, George got into his car, drove a few blocks from the house, is currently sitting outside of Tommy's house with a baseball bat and waiting to smash his head in. George is in the bushes as Tommy opens his front door and locks it behind him. George springs into action, begins smashing as hard as he can, and within ninety seconds Tommy's skull is crushed. George might have a change of heart, so I exit his body and watch from Tommy's porch. George is baffled, just like he was when he looked down at his bloody daughter last night. He looks at the bat, put the puzzle pieces together, drops the baseball bat, and runs. I creep up next to George and say,
"You thought you was in trouble last night? Whoo!!! You just took it to a whole new level. You definitely won't be seeing your daughter now. You're going to jail for murder now. And heaven? You can go ahead and kiss that goodbye. The Bible clearly states that thou shall not kill. No way you're getting in now. God won't care about you, only what you did. And you just killed a man, you sick bastard. Think people will work with a killer? Think your wife will lie down with a killer? No sense in praying, God has turned his back on you because you are now sin. Might as well kill yourself now and get it over with.
George gets into his car, drives to his house, gets into the backdoor with his key, goes into his bedroom, open his closet, finds his revolver, loads it with a bullets, holds it to his head and pulls the trigger.
“Hahahaha!” Santanaz laughs as George enters the palace. His eyes are bloodshot red with a bullet through his head.
"It looks like your army is building slowly but surely." Santanaz says. I laugh to myself and say "Why yes it is. Come George. I'm growing my army. I might be coming for you next. Don't be caught slipping even for a second. Pick your side now or we'll pick it for you. Hahahaha!”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment